Thursday, March 13, 2008

You're on my heart, just like a tattoo

Its been raining non-stop, I'm wondering if you're doing fine.

Yes its been raining cats and dogs this season. Anyone who feel friggin' cold please raise your hand? Ahhh I'm feeling super cold this past few days due to the weather. How great would it be to just snuggle up to our cosy bed this minute and just wasting our time away by sleeping through the day? Awesome feeling, I know!










Favourite(:





It just kinda give you that empty feeling, doesn't it?
I had fun on the 11th March. ROMP 3 :D! But it isn't that fun w/o XXX!
D:







SOMEBODY.


\



For this past 1 week of March holidays, its just EAT SLEEP STUDY for me.
Yes like you said, no life. Well we don't have a choice, 20 hours.
And guess what? I'm finally done with my 20 hours! Tomorrow, OFF DAY.
You can't imagine how happy I am (:

Caught Step Up 2 with Jordan today! Yeah its his last day to enjoy ): Why?
Yes he's going away for NS. Hell lota things happened and so many emotions.
Anyway Step Up 2 is a nice movie, now I'm tempted to "Street Dance" now Haha :D



{Direct link}

Gave him his presents and everything. Laughed, touched and everything HAHA.
Thanks for the cake and that cool sunglasses, friggin' love it :D TY!

***

EVERYONE PLEASE WISH JORDAN LEE ALL THE BEST FOR HIS NS!
"ALL THE BEST JORDAN(:"


WASSUP :D




Haha okay this is the only suitable picture I can find now :O




Blueberry M&M Cheesecake! ♥

Thanks for cheering me up when I'm down, thanks for not giving up on me. Sorry for always pissing you off and everything. You'll be gone for 3 months plus and it gives my heart an *ouch* feeling. *Ouch* yeah. You're gonna shave BOTAK! On your first day, which is tomorrow ): And may your hair grow back overnight haha :D Throw away our unhappy times and make new and happy ones! So that neither of us will feel sad anymore, aye? Have fun at NS alrighttttt! With all the long kilometres of jogging running marching :O
I love you so ♥

**

Happy 3 months LG!
BYE ALL!
I'm so gonna miss you darling, just so much.

No comments: